2 Dental Nurses Needed - Orthodontic Specialist
2 Qualified Dental Nurses needed.
New, permanent positions working with Orthodontics.
Full or Part time available!
This modern and friendly practice is located in the centre of Plymouth. They are a specialist Orthodontic centre, treating NHS and private patients and endeavour to provide high quality dental care and first class service to the local communities. Supported by an efficient, highly focused and friendly dental team, they offer a range of dental treatments for all their patients.
You will benefit from:
* A salary of £8.50/hour
* Job security
* GDC registration paid
* Top quality training provided in Orthodontics
* CPD provided free of charge
* Indemnity costs covered
In addition to providing quality dental care, the aims of these practices is to make the patients visit a relaxed and anxiety-free experience. They are also committed to providing patient choice, pricing transparency, education and information for all patients as a core part of helping to maintain your dental health.
Monday, Thursday and Friday
Monday - Friday
The ideal applicant will be:
* Qualified and GDC registered
* Experienced working in a Dental practice
* Experienced using KodakR4
* Passionate about career
Your key responsibilities:
* Assisting dentists and other dental care professionals in the practice with Orthodontic treatments.
* Careful sterilizing of dental instruments to ensure sterile conditions.
* Ensuring that the dental surgery health and safety policy is adhered to.
* Working at the reception of the clinic, welcoming patients, booking them in then directing them to the waiting room.
* Making appointments and taking payments.
* Having excellent communication skills to reassure patients and create a friendly atmosphere in the dental clinic.
* Experience of dealing with NHS patients as well as private patients.
Interviews now being conducted, please apply now! If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy