Goodall Brazier is currently working on behalf of a fantastic health and social care company for the positions of 2 Home Manager Nottingham
Our client specialises in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care with homes throughout the UK. Each of their Residents and their relatives can trust that the care they will receive will be delivered with kindness, thoughtfulness and respect, in a safe, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
The successful candidate will have experience in managing services that provide specialist care for elderly patients. Candidates must be from a nursing background with relevant managerial qualifications.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Minimum level: qualified nurse (RGN/RMN) NVQ4 - RMA
- Current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Registered Managers Award (desirable)
- Willingness to complete desirable courses as relevant to the role
- Budgetary and administrative skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ home managerial experience gained in a successful environment.
- Must have experience in managing homes of at least 35 to 45 + beds
What the job entails:
- Leadership: sets direction and inspires the team; manages change
- Resident focus: understands residents’ needs and ensures they are met
- Professional and technical competence: knowledge and skills relevant to discipline
- Problem solving: analyses problems, develops pragmatic solutions
- Vision and values: develops the vision and encompasses the perspective of my client
- Team working: works well with colleagues; involves others when appropriate
- Drive and commitment: self-motivated, enthusiastic and focused on results
- Managing people: coaches and develops the team, tackles underperformance, demonstrates values and accountability
- Communication: clear and direct oral and written communication
- Planning and organising: prioritises work, manages time and ensures deadlines are met
- Initiative: seeks opportunities to innovate and improve
- Business awareness: clear grasp of commercial and financial priorities
Salary: up to 30K TO 42K
Interviews are happening ASAP so if interested please 01133671206 or 07584 315 660 for a confidential conversation or firstname.lastname@example.org.