A&E Nurse Locum/Temp
£20.83 - £35.89 /Hour
Have you always had a passion for helping people? Wouldn`t you want to choose your work shifts?
Are you able to deal with on call emergencies?
Join HCL today and become a part of a productive workforce.
Emergency nurses work in critical care emergency facilities to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medicine, use medicine equipment, perform minor medical operations and advise patients and their families on illness care.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a UK hospital
- Be able to handle expected emergencies
- NMC Registered
- Work minimum 1 shift per week
- Able to submit 2 clinical references
- Right to work in UK
- Patience when dealing with troubled patients
- Calm under pressure
- Strong use of initiative and quick decision making
- Attention to detail
- Your very own consultant
- Flexible shifts to suit your availability
- Payment within 3 days
- Continued support and online training
- Free uniform
- £250 bonus for every colleague or friend you refer to us (PER COLLEAGUE)
If you have a passion for caring and improving patients` quality of life then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Please contact William Almada on 02078618933 Extension 1982 or apply through our HCL website.
-Minimum of 6 months experience in a UK hospital
•Be able to handle expected emergencies
•Work minimum 1 shift per week
•Able to submit 2 clinical references
•Right to work in UK