Accident & Emergency Nurse
Are you an experienced A&E nurse, looking for full of part time flexible work to suit your lifestyle? Hays Healthcare are currently seeing unprecedented demand from our client in Gillingham, with regular Long-Day, Twilight and Night shifts available.
This prestigious NHS Client has over 4, 000 staff treating nearly 500,000 patients each year mainly in Medway and Swale, but increasingly other parts of North and West Kent .
Although this is an undoubtedly challenging role, there is no more rewarding or important environment to be working in. You will be responsible for the assessment and triage of acutely ill, undiagnosed patients, entering the emergency department. You will be working in all areas A&E - Majors, Minors, Resus and Triage so must have 12 months post qualification experience working in an A&E environment.
The successful A&E nurse will be highly motivated, have excellent communication skills and be able to prioritise effectively in order to provide the highest standards of care. We support NHS Trusts and private sector organisations by placing the best healthcare professionals into a wider range of roles.
We care passionately about the quality of staff and services and recognise the importance of achieving the highest standards. Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help clients deliver the best compassionate care.
Hays Healthcare can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area on completion of your recruitment to Hays Healthcare.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, from one shift to full time hours
- Support from a friendly and approachable team.
- FREE annual Training, Occupational Health screening and Uniform
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme - you can earn £250 per recommendation*conditions apply
- Fast Track your recruitment and be rewarded with £250* conditions apply
In order to register, Nurses will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and Enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role or our other opportunities, have a valid NMC registration and eligibility to work in the UK, Hays Healthcare are keen to hear from you, so please apply below or contact Jimmy Ewart on 02072598788.