Can you make decisive actions when called upon? Do you have a passion for helping people? HCL are looking for A&E nurses for NHS hospitals in Essex.
Are you able to deal with on call emergencies and are you an A&E Nurse looking for extra shifts to suit your availability? Join HCL today and you can be part of a strong productive workforce that is friendly, energetic and passionate about your needs and career.
A&E nurses work in critical care emergency facilities to assist doctors and work with emergency medical technicians in helping people in pain and possibly life threatening trauma.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a UK hospital
- Be able to handle expected emergencies
- NMC Registered
- Work minimum 1 shift per week
- Able to submit 2 clinical references
- Right to work in UK
- Critical-thinking skills: Nurses will need to assess a patient`s health, as well as detect changes in symptoms, health or pain, and will need to know when action is necessary
- Compassion: Nurses help people. They should sympathetic to patients needs, and be able to deal with people in various states of pain, trauma and tragedy.
- Attention to detail: Nurses can help doctors operate, administer medicines and work with specific treatments that, if wrong could prove fatal. Attention to detail is crucial.
- Organizational skills: Nurses will face multiple patients, with differing needs, stages of health and risks. Being organized and knowing how to prioritize will be helpful
- Calm under pressure: ER Nurses face urgent, life or death situations almost daily. Being able to function in the heat of emergency will be necessary.
- Patience: Giving care under stressful circumstances requires patience.
- Communication skills: Nurses communicate directly with patients who are scared, in pain or in shock. Families will have questions and want answers. Good nurses need to be patient listeners and good communicators to help keep everyone calm and help them understand the situation
- Your very own consultant
- Flexible shifts to suit your availability
- Payment within 3 days
- Continued support and online training
- Free uniform
- £250 bonus for every colleague or friend you refer to us (PER COLLEAGUE)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, and you are passionate about improving patients quality of life please contact Bukhosi Mlotshwa on [Click here to apply]
or alternatively you can email your CV to [Click here to apply]
 or apply through our HCL website.