£10 per hour
We currently have 2 opportunities for an Activities Coordinator to join our team based in Folkestone, Kent. This is a full time post (40 hours per week)
- To coordinate with the Home Manager and Operations Manager.
- To provide activities that the individuals will enjoy and also expand their range of experiences and skills
- To provide opportunities for mental and physical stimulation
- To provide activities that are tailored to the needs and abilities of the individual, while also providing group activities that will bring the individuals together
- Prepare and implement a schedule of activities and tasks for the individuals
- Find the balance between arranging activities that the individuals like doing and activities that will expose the individuals to new experiences
- Provide assistance and support for individuals in attending classes and groups and ensure that all necessary materials are available for activities
- To ensure the safety of the individuals at all times whilst enabling people who use our service to undertake activities of their choice
- Complete risk assessments in order to manage the risks enabling the people who use our service to undertake activities of their choice
- Adhere to all policies and procedures, including compliance with Health and Safety, Security regulations
- Keep up-to-date with any changes to policies, procedures or regulations that affect the service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of various arts & crafts
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
If you think that you have the relevant skills and qualification for his role, apply now at Veritas Personnel.