We have an Advanced Nurse Practitioner position available in the Bermondsey area of London.
The role will be a full time role paying from £50,000 - £60,000(Full time salary).
All interested candidates must apply with a full C.V so we can contact you and provide you with more details.
* Work autonomously and be accountable for his/her own professional actions
* Undertake clinical nursing practice at an advanced level using expert knowledge and clinical skills to deliver holistic care to people accessing primary care services.
* Assess undifferentiated patients with a range of acute, non-acute and chronic medical conditions. Take history, make appropriate physical examinations, formulate differential diagnoses and carry through management treatment plans ensuring relevant follow up.
* Discuss with registered GP and, where appropriate, make referrals to other health professionals in primary and secondary care.
* Undertake home visits as assessed by GP, Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse, and acute visits for certain medical emergencies. Arrange hospital admission for appropriate cases.
* Undertake telephone triage work and telephone advice calls.
* Prescribe medication as appropriate under the extended nurse prescribing scheme
* Prescribe medication as necessary under the supplementary prescribing scheme in partnership with the GP for areas of chronic disease and long term health needs. This will include prescribing for areas such as asthma, diabetes, chronic obstructive airways disease, coronary heart disease, hypertension, anticoagulation and HRT. This list is not exhaustive and may be expanded with regard to patient needs and clinical experience.
* Maintain accurate record keeping. Undertake regular medication reviews and medicines management request and interpret tests appropriate to patient's needs.
We also offer excellent referral bonus if you recommend a friend.
For more information on this position please contact [Click here to apply]. Alternatively you can contact me on 02089562016 or 078526259073