A new opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our fantastic team at our Rotherham Out of Hours Service & Walk-in-Centre on a flexi, bank or permanent basis to fit around a good work-life balance.
We are a growing business and everything we do is about putting people first, whether that be delivering exceptional care and support for our clients, or providing growth and development opportunities for our teams
As an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you’ll be vital to the Units’ success, assessing, diagnosing, treating and discharging patients autonomously every day. You’ll be responsible for providing an excellent standard of patient care and health promotion to the general public accessing the service.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
• Nurse-led management of minor illness, minor ailments and injuries
• Recent primary and community nursing experience
• Recent experience of face-to-face patient care
• Experience of patient contact services and / or primary care nursing
• Msc in Advanced Practice
• Evidence of recent study (PREP)
• Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification, V300
• Postgraduate, e.g. ENB 998 Teaching /Mentorship course, Pg cert
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
Applicants must have the right to work in the EU