Advanced Scrub Practitioner
Salary: £31,000-£33,000 (£15.90- £16.92 per hour)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, passionate and dynamic Advanced Scrub Practitioner to join a reputable Treatment Centre in Bristol. The centre is bright, modern and welcoming and offers day case and in-patient surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology. The service enjoys a fab reputation for providing excellent patient care and really believes in putting patents first. The Treatment Centre is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
- As Advanced Scrub Practitioner you will provide skilled assistance under the supervision of a consultant surgeon.
- As Advanced Scrub Practitioner you will be expected to participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care, working as a pro-active, effective and efficient member of the multidisciplinary team.
- As Advanced Scrub Practitioner you will participate in the provision of teaching, assessment and development opportunities for other members of the surgical team is also expected.
What you’ll need:
- As Advanced Scrub Practitioner you will have relevant experience within a Theatre Environment
- As Advanced Scrub Practitioner you will have evidence of competence as a scrub practitioner
- As Advanced Scrub Practitioner you will have knowledge of current research, key issues and development in theatre practice
- You will be MC Registered Nurse Part 1 and have qualification as Advanced Scrub Practitioner or equivalent
Key employee benefits:
- Excellent Induction Plan
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance scheme
- Extensive induction
- Ongoing training and development
- Child care vouchers
- Career progression
- Free uniform
- Paid DBS
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Discounts for various shops and companies
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Coalpit He