Advanced Scrub Practitioner
Salary: £31,000-£33,000 (£15.90- £16.92 per hour)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, passionate and dynamic Advanced Scrub Practitioner to join a reputable Treatment Centre in Bristol. The centre is bright, modern and welcoming and offers day case and in-patient surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology. The service enjoys a fab reputation for providing excellent patient care and really believes in putting patents first. The Treatment Centre is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
- As Advanced Scrub Practitioner you will provide skilled assistance under the supervision of a consultant surgeon.
- As Advanced Scrub Practitioner you will be expected to participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care, working as a pro-active, effective and efficient member of the multidisciplinary team.
- As Advanced Scrub Practitioner you will participate in the provision of teaching, assessment and development opportunities for other members of the surgical team is also expected.
What you’ll need:
- As Advanced Scrub Practitioner you will have relevant experience within a Theatre Environment
- As Advanced Scrub Practitioner you will have evidence of competence as a scrub practitioner
- As Advanced Scrub Practitioner you will have knowledge of current research, key issues and development in theatre practice
- You will be MC Registered Nurse Part 1 and have qualification as Advanced Scrub Practitioner or equivalent
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services