Anaesthetic / Recovery Practitioner
Salary: £28,000 (£15.60 per hour)
Hours: Full Time and Part Time Hours available
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic Anaesthetic / Recovery practitioners to join a friendly and down to earth theatre team at a reputable private hospital in Swansea. The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming and is set in a beautiful location. They pride themselves on delivering the highest level of healthcare to their patients and continually strive to find new ways to improve upon this. The service enjoys a fantastic reputation and has been ranked as one of the top performing hospitals in Wales. The hospital is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Swansea.
What you’ll be doing:
- As Anaesthetic /Recovery Practitioner you will provide anaesthetic assistance to the Consultant Anaesthetists in the Operating Department.
- As Anaesthetic /Recovery Practitioner you will have awareness of clinical governance framework.
- As Anaesthetic / Recovery Practitioner you will promote health and safety and infection control within the workplace.
What you’ll need:
- As Anaesthetic /Recovery Practitioner you will be registered with the appropriate governing body (NMC / HCPC)
- As Anaesthetic /Recovery Practitioner you will have at least 12 months post qualification experience.
Key employee benefits:
- 24 minimum holiday PLUS bank holidays PLUS travel time for overseas staff
- Group personal pension plan
- Private medical cover
- Free car parking
- A range of retail and entertainment discounts.
- Employee Assistance Programme – support available on a wide range of personal and work issues
- Social events
- Team working
- Quality working environment
- Long service recognition
- Supportive personal development plan to help you achieve your career goals
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email email@example.com
This location is commutable from: Neath, Swansea, St Thomas and Uplands