Anaesthetic Nurse / ODP
Location: East Sussex
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Registered Perioperative Practitioners / Anaesthetic Nurse / ODP who should have at least 12 months experience within a theatre environment to work within a fantastic theatre team in East Sussex. The Hospital is modern, bright warm and welcoming and enjoys an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments. It also has a lovely calm and tranquil atmosphere- they have invested a lot of money into making it state of the art- and patient care is at the forefront of its values. The service is easily accessible via public transport links around East Sussex.
What you’ll be doing:
- As Anaesthetic Nurse / ODP you will form part of an expanding team.
- As Anaesthetic Nurse / ODP you will be expected to provide and maintain a high quality service.
- As Anaesthetic Nurse / ODP you will be working closely with some of the region’s leading consultants and will be dealing with a wide range of surgical procedures that vary in complexity.
- As Anaesthetic Nurse / ODP you will be supported through mentoring and formal training. The hospital is keen to promote from within.
What you’ll need:
- As Anaesthetic Nurse / ODP you will be a Registered Nurse/ODP with current NMC/HPC registration.
- As Anaesthetic Nurse / ODP you will have experience of orthopaedic and/or laparoscopic, general, urology, gynae and plastics procedures ideal
- ILS/ALS qualification desirable but not essential.
- Flexibility with shift patterns, on call rota and weekend work is essential
Key employee benefits:
- In return for you hard work and dedication you will receive;
- Ongoing training and support,
- Performance related bonus opportunity,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Life assurance,
- Private medical cover,
- Wellness screening,
- Eyesight tests,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Cycle to work,
- Gym membership
- Transport season ticket loans
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email email@example.com
This location is commutable from: Brighton, Hove and Portslade