- Company: Barker Ross Health and Social Care
- Base Pay: N/A
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: Assessor
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for an Assessor/Verifier on behalf of our Client, They are looking for someone to assess and quality the work of your allocated staff, ensuring they are progressing towards and achieve the required qualifications, to meet business objectives and to supply residential homes.
Monthly team meetings based in Rawstenstall, however the role would require travelling throughout the UK.
- To ensure all candidates are appropriately registered, are clear about their responsibilities regarding the qualification programme and are progressing within the timescales required.
- To assist other workplace assessors in the assessment process with candidates who are experiencing difficulty progressing in the programme.
- To make recommendations for change/amendment/continuous improvement workforce development activity.
- To internally verify the quality of candidates work from other assessors within the team.
- To complete relevant reports regarding the progress and achievement of qualifications
- Any other duties which fall reasonably within the scope of the post.
- Possess either the TAQA Level 3 and Level 4 certificates (to Assess Vocational achievement and Lead the internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice, or relevant equivalents A1/V1 or D32/D33 awards) and have some past qualification experience.
- Possess relevant Level 3 to 5 qualifications (or Equivalent) to qualify got assessing/verifying in the vocational area of residential childcare
- Excellent communicator with goof organisational skills
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.