Band 2 Healthcare Assistant - Ilford, London
Service Care Health are looking for Band 2 Healthcare Assistants to work in East London. These positions are available on a shift by shift basis, located in several hospitals throughout East London and Essex.
In order to apply for this post you must have at least 6 months previous NHS experience in a hospital setting. Your main responsibilities will be:
•washing and dressing
•helping people to mobilise
•generally assisting with patients' overall comfort
•monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at email@example.com.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided