Band 3 - Medical Laboratory Assistant
An opportunity has arisen to join an enthusiastic team based in the laboratory at North Durham. We require a medical laboratory assistant to work in the Pathology Laboratory.
The successful applicant will join a busy, modern and well equipped laboratory. The service require previous experience within liquid based cervical cytology, and you must be able to provide evidence of competence at using the Surepath platform.
This is a full time vacancy, and would typically involve working Monday-Friday between 08:30 - 17:00.
• Any experience of non-gynae preparation is desirable.
• Prior use of Winpath would be advantageous.
• Prior experience of laboratory patient data entry.
Why Service Care Health?
When you register with Service Care Health we provide:
• A full, enhanced CRB check
• Competitive pay rates
• Relevant training courses
• Occupational health checks
• A dedicated consultant, providing a single point of contact
Candidates will be required to provide two references, and proof of their right to work within the UK.
We also offer an incredible candidate referral scheme. £250 is paid for the name and contact number of your referral when we are able to place them into work, once their probation period has been passed.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please call Matthew at Service Care Health on 01772 208961.