BAND 5 - REGISTERED NURSES
Synergy Medical is now recruiting ITU, Theatre, Cardiology, Respiratory, Surgery nurses to join St Bartholomew's NHS Hospital. This is an unique opportunity to join this world-class hospital. Barts will be the UK's largest heart centre . The hospital will be serving a primary population of six million patients across north and east London, south and west Hertfordshire, south Bedfordshire and south west and mid-Essex.
The new state-of-the art Barts Heart Centre at St. Bartholomew's Hospital is now open, bringing together services and staff from across London. With state-of-the-art facilities, the centre will have 10 theatres, 10 catheter labs, 250 general cardiac beds and 58 critical care beds, and will perform more heart surgery, MRI and CT scans than any other centre in the world.
If you are an ITU or Theatre nurse and you are looking for the next step in your career, then you cannot miss this great opportunity.
Next interviews will be face to face and via SKYPE on the 19th October and 2nd November.
We are pleased to receive your application today!
• Standard working week of 37.5 hours and a flexible timetable
• Holiday entitlements of 27 days per year plus 8 Bank Holidays for a total of 35 days!
• Salary Band 5 (between £21,909- 28,462) + 20 % London Allowance)
• Permanent NHS contract
• Pension NHS scheme
• Professional , dynamic, enthusiastic Staff
• Career opportunities and progression
• Excellent training from our Senior Consultants who will help you with the full Recruitment cycle- end to end process.
• Full support with your compliance documents and references to make sure your start will be as smooth as possible!
• Professional work environment, excellent opportunities for professional development and continuous learning
• Help registering with the NMC
• Help setting up your bank account and applying for your National Insurance Number
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.