Band 5 Forensic Mental Health Nurse - Medium Secure Forensic Unit
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated mental health nurse to fill a full time role in Bristol. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The starting pay rate for this locum mental health nurse job is £18.55 (LTD) per hour for weekend shifts, £24.11 (LTD) per hour for Saturday and night shifts and £29.68 (LTD) per hour for Sunday and Bank Holiday shifts. This contract is initially 3 months.
Responsibilities of the Mental Health Nurse:
- Undertaking a comprehensive, person-centred, nursing assessment and prepare care plans in consultation with the service users to provide the best nursing care
- Evaluation of effectiveness of care provided in partnership
- Carrying out clinical practice clinical areas, ensuring that high quality evidence -based nursing assessment, care planning, interventions and evaluations for patients is provided
Requirements of the mental health nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in mental health nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Significant NHS experience as a mental health nurse
This mental health nurse job is advertised by Paul Page; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.