BAND 5 NURSE
New permanent roles available for Band 5 Staff Nurses! We are now recruiting Staff Nurses to West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust where you will benefit from training and development opportunities to progress in your career.
Interviews will be held via Skype and face to face on 18th October, 1st November, 15th November, 30th December 2016
We are pleased to receive your application today!
The specialties we are recruiting to include:
There is also an opportunity for you to rotate to gain knowledge and experience across a wider spectrum of specialties. There are 3 rotation programmes open to you:
Emergency Department and Acute Assessment Unit
General Medicine, Elderly Care and ICU
The Trust is offering excellent benefits to include on site parking, an accommodation allowance of up to £500 for your first two months in your role and an allowance of up to £250 for your first flight if you are currently living outside the UK*.
You will be joining friendly, supportive teams who are working as one to ensure the best possible care is provided for their patients.
Whether you have previous experience in a hospital setting, in a care home or whether you are a recent graduate, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV so our team can contact you with more information regarding interview dates and the opportunities available to you.
• Superb relocation package
• NHS Pension scheme
• Ad hoc shifts for a good work life balance
• Excellent Training provided , friendly and professional Staff willing to help you anytime
• Great location very well connected to London City and other UK destinations
• Constant learning like courses, training classes
• Support from our professional and experienced senior consultants who will help you within the full Recruitment cycle including compliance in order to speed up the process so that you can start in the Hospital ASAP without any delays!
• Help with NMC process
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.