Band 5 Nurses - Barts Heart Centre
Brilliant opportunity for Nurses interested in developing their career alongside exceptional medical professionals in the largest NHS Trust from UK!
Synergy Medical is working in partnership with Barts Heart Centre, one of the UK's largest centre of excellence for congenital heart disease.
This opportunity is open to both newly qualified and experienced Nurses who are looking for a fantastic career opportunity in the UK in the following areas: Cardiology, Intensive Care, Theatre, Surgery, Oncology and Respiratory! You will receive a world-class induction programme with continued support and education to develop to the highest level.
Barts Heart Centre is established at St. Bartholomew's Hospital, part of the Barts Health NHS Foundation Trust, and located in the heart of the city of London, close to St. Paul's Cathedral.
Barts Health NHS Trust is the biggest cardiology and cardiosurgery unit in the UK and it will be Europe's largest specialised cardiovascular centre, covering a population of three million people across north and east London, west Essex and beyond. It will also create the world's biggest centre of excellence for adults with congenital heart disease. With state-of-the-art facilities, the centre will have 10 theatres, 10 catheter labs, 250 general cardiac beds and 58 critical care beds, and will perform more heart surgery, MRI and CT scans than any other centre in the world.
The Centre is also part of UCL Partners, the UK's largest academic health science network, and is aligned to a new joint cardiovascular institute run by Queen Mary's University London and UCL, creating a world leading platform for innovation.
• Standard working week of 37.5 hours, with flexible work timetable
• Band 5 salary (£26,209 - £34,154 including London allowance)
• Outstanding working environment with opportunity for professional development in your chosen speciality and continued education
• Holiday entitlements of 27 days per year plus 8 Bank Holidays
• Brilliant pension scheme
• Relocation allowance for the candidates coming from abroad
• First-class support from our dedicated team of International Recruitment Consultants who will offer you support through the Recruitment process
• Fantastic and reliable support offered in the interview preparation prior the interview date
Experience in any of the areas mentioned above would be advantageous
Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
If you would like to find out more about our fantastic career opportunities, please apply today with a copy of your updated CV!
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.