Band 5 Nurses - Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust
Are you a newly qualified or an experienced Nurse interested in developing your career alongside exceptional medical professionals?
Synergy Medical is working in partnership with Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust. The Trust covers 2 sites in South East London - University Hospital Lewisham and Queen Elizabeth Hospital - and provides a full range of general inpatient, outpatient and day case services.
University Hospital Lewisham and Queen Elizabeth Hospital are now recruiting Nurses for:
• HASU/Stroke Unit
• Elderly care
If you would like to develop your career in a supported environment with excellent opportunities for continued education then we would love to hear from you!
• Band 5 salary (£25,195 - £32,731, including London allowance)
• Permanent NHS contract
• Standard working week of 37.5 hours and a flexible timetable
• Holiday entitlement of 27 days per year plus 8 public holidays
• Outstanding working environment with amazing opportunities for professional development in your chosen speciality and continued education
• Brilliant pension Scheme
• Excellent transport links to help you make the most of your spare time
• Easy access to airports
• Relocation allowance for Nurses joining the Trust from overseas
As an agency that cares about your career development, we will support you in finding the most suitable job that comes with credibility and responsibility to help you grow. We will support you through your interview and compliance process to ensure starting your new job is as smooth as possible.
We are a team of committed and friendly Consultants waiting for your call!
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.