BAND 5 NURSES- Registered nurse
Synergy Medical are excited to announce further interview dates for West Hertfordshire NHS Trust for Band 5 Staff Nurses!
The specialties we are recruiting to include:
Care of the Elderly
The Trust is offering excellent benefits to include an accommodation allowance of up to £500 for your first two months in your role and an allowance of up to £250 for your first flight if you are currently living outside the UK*.
These are permanent roles available for both experienced and newly qualified Nurses where you will benefit from training and development opportunities to progress in your career. You will be joining friendly, supportive teams who are working as one to ensure the best possible care is provided for their patients.
Interview Dates by Skype:
Secure your place today! We are pleased to receive your application
Our dedicated Consultants at Synergy Medical have a strong reputation for providing excellent support to Nurses through the interview and recruitment process to ensure your journey is as smooth as possible - Please apply with your CV and our team will contact you with more information about the opportunities available to you.
Standard working week of 37.5 hours and a flexible timetable
- Holiday entitlements of 27 days per year plus - 8 Bank Holidays
- Salary Band 5 (between £21,909- £28,642 +20% London Allowance)
- Permanent NHS contract
- NHS Pension scheme
- Supportive, professional and caring Staff
- Excellent and modern venue
- The Trust located in London outskirts is very well connected and linked to major railways, tube and bus stations
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
- Ad hoc shifts for a perfect work- life balance, that means more personal time.
- Professional work environment, excellent opportunities for professional development and continuous learning
- Training and support from our senior and experienced Recruitment consultants who will assist you within the full Recruitment process from interview preparation to compliance
- Help registering with the NMC
- Help setting up your bank account and applying for your National Insurance Number
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.