Band 5 Occupational Therapist - Edgware, London
Service Care Health are looking for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist to work in Edgware, London. This post is available on either a 30-37.5 hours a week basis, Monday to Friday.
You must have at least 12 months previous NHS experience working as an OT in the UK to apply for this post.
•Experience of working in the acute- medical wards,
•community falls and elderly care experience
•Car owner and driver
•Hold a degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
•System 1 trained
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided