Band 5 Registered General Nurse
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for numerous band 5 registered general nurses for locum contracts in Cornwall.
The starting pay rates for these locum RGN job is £21.20 (LTD) per hour, £27.30 per hour (LTD) Nights/Sat, £33.30 per hour (LTD) Sun/B Hol and is an initial 4 month contract.
Responsibilities of the RGN:
- Ensuring the provision of high standards of patient care within agreed Trust policies and procedures
- Having an awareness of budget issues, such as drug costing, equipment and appropriate use of manpower
- Safely manage untoward incidents and complaints and clinical risk
- Ensuring that learners are guided and assessed to effectively achieve their objectives and learning outcomes
Requirements of the RGN:
- Valid NMC registration
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
This RGN job is advertised by Paul Page; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.