Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, Acute Inpatient Unit
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated mental health nurse to fill a full time role in Kent. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The starting pay rate for this locum mental health nurse job is £19.67 - 27.54 (LTD) per hour. This job has an initial 3 month contract.
Mental health nurse duties include:
- Undertaking a comprehensive, person-centred, nursing assessment and prepare care plans in consultation with the service users to provide the best nursing care
- Evaluating the effectiveness of care provided in partnership with users
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of the key elements of relevant mental health legislation
Requirements of the mental health nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in mental health nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Significant NHS experience as a mental health nurse
This mental health nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.