Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a band 5 registered mental health nurse for a locum contract in Gloucester.
The pay rate for this locum mental health nurse job is £18.55 per hour (ltd) for weekday shifts, £24.11 per hour (ltd) for Saturday and night shifts and £29.68 (ltd) per hour for Sunday and Bank Holiday shifts. The contract for this role is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the RMN:
- Ensuring assessments, interventions and care plans are developed within the multi-disciplinary team
- Developing health action plans that address health and wellbeing needs with patients
- Making referrals to other professionals as part of patient assessment, treatment or therapy
Requirements of the RMN:
- Valid NMC registration under mental health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- Must have own transport
This RMN job is advertised by Paul Page; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.