BAND 5 REGISTERED NURSE
New opportunities!! Synergy Medical are working with Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust in South East London. The Trust covers 2 sites - University Hospital Lewisham and Queen Elizabeth Hospital and provides a full range of general inpatient, outpatient and day case services.
We are now recruiting both experienced and newly qualified Nurses for:
If you would like to develop your career in a supported environment with excellent opportunities for continued education then we would love to hear from you!
Interviews will be on the 14th October face to face
We are pleased and delighted to receive your application today
• Standard working week of 37.5 hours and a flexible timetable
• Holiday entitlements of 27 days per year plus - 8 Bank Holidays
• Salary Band 5 (between £21,909- £28,642 +20% London Allowance)
• Permanent NHS contract
• NHS Pension scheme
• Supportive, professional and caring Staff
• Excellent and modern venue
• The Trust located in London is very well connected and linked to major railways, tube and bus stations
• Fantastic career progression opportunity
• Ad hoc shifts for a perfect work- life balance, that means more personal time.
• Professional work environment, excellent opportunities for professional development and continuous learning
• Training and support from our senior and experienced Recruitment consultants who will assist you within the full Recruitment process from interview preparation to compliance
• Help registering with the NMC
• Help setting up your bank account and applying for your National Insurance Number
• NMC registration
• Bachelor degree or equivalent (Diploma)
• Intermediate level of English
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.