we are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Recovery and Rehabilitation Staff Nurse to join our client's Mental Health Team. Our client is the major Health facility on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000. It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches, an especially mild and sunny climate, and an offbeat, historic harbor town in St. Peter's Port, the island's capital.
Our client delivers a diverse range of services including preventing, diagnosing and treating people with mental illnesses in the hospital complex, while also supporting patients with disabilities in the wider community. The successful candidate will provide intensive, recovery-focused Mental Health support to clients both in the hospital and in the wider community, enabling them to live as independently as possible.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with valid NMC Registration.
- A minimum of one year's post-graduate relevant Mental Health experience.
- Be working towards or to show willingness to undertake further education.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A competitive salary, plus £1,000 bonus after one year in post, and a further £3,000 upon completion of two year’s service.
- A relocation package or single subsidised accommodation can be provided.
- A continental atmosphere where the people are friendly and tax rates are considerably lower than the UK average.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mental Health Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For a summary of all current Medic International Mental Health jobs click HERE.