Band 5 School Nurse - Soho, London
Service Care Health are looking for Band 5 Community School Nurse to work in Soho, London. This post is available to start ASAP on a full time basis, with a contract length of 3 months, however this may be extended.
You must have previous school nursing experience in the UK to apply for this post.
Your main requirement will be to complete health assessments for Looked After Children and young people in the community.
Responsibilities of the nurse:
•Responding to referrals, screening and referring on to specialist services
•Secondary assessments and follow ups
•Brief psychosocial and psycho educational interventions
•Targeted and thematic drop ins
•Deliver public health initiatives
•Health needs assessments and reviews for vulnerable groups
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals. Therefore, if you give our details to them, please ensure that they pass on your name so you don't miss out!!!
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided