Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated band 6 CAMHS practitioner for a locum contract in Barnsley.
The starting pay rate for this locum CAMHS practitioner job is £23.35 (LTD) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Promoting the emotional health of children and families in the community, through training, consultation, joint assessment, short term intervention and some clinical supervision
- Working across boundaries to develop co-ordinated response to children's mental health between agencies
- Providing a direct service to children (aged 0- 19 years) and their families, in an accessible and less stigmatising environment
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Valid NMC/HCPC registration
- Must have recent post qualifying experience working within a similar role
- Must be either a qualified RMN, clinical social worker, occupational therapist or psychologist
This CAMHS Practitioner job is advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.