Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse - Early Intervention Service
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated community psychiatric nurse to fill a role based in Woolwich. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of community psychiatric nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The starting pay rate for this locum CPN job is £27.33 (LTD) per hour and has an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the community psychiatric nurse:
- Contributing to the delivery of teaching programmes for youth workers and other professionals across primary care and mainstream organisations with regard to early intervention in psychosis and mental awareness training, in conjunction with local partners
- Support and deputise for other EIP care co-ordinators with their caseloads where appropriate
- Developing and maintaining links with carers, GPs and other health and community agencies providing care to EIP service users to facilitate pathways to normal opportunities
Requirements of the community psychiatric nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in mental health nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Significant NHS experience as a community psychiatric nurse
This community psychiatric nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.