Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a band 6 community psychiatric nurse for a locum contract in Surrey.
The starting pay rate for this locum CPN job is £27.42 (LTD) per hour. This job is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the CPN:
- Assessing patients and administering care, in conjunction with primary care staff
- Improving the management of mental health in Kinston through the education
- Co-working with primary care colleagues to assess patients and provide treatment
- Working effectively as a member of a small multidisciplinary team, based in primary care
Requirements of the CPN:
- Valid NMC registration under mental health
- Experience working within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within mental health nursing (RMN trained)
This CPN job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.