BAND 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse
Synergy Medical are looking for a Community Psychiatric Nurses to work across the Bradford and surrounding areas for a long term contract
You will be required to contribute to the development and provision of services to children and young people with complex mental health needs. This will include assessing, planning and delivering care and working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Synergy Medical is approved to supply candidates on the CCS and CPP NHS Frameworks to the NHS and can offer the following to successful candidates:
• Good pay rate with enhanced rates at the weekends
• Free mandatory training as required
• All Registration costs met by Synergy Medical
• Flexible hours to suit your needs and availability
• Access to our exclusive candidate web site which allows you to see your timesheets, payroll amounts and shifts worked
• Same day same pay service with no charge for processing timesheets
• Referral scheme - earn £200 per candidate recommended to Synergy Medical
• Fast-track registration where we come to you and support with your NMC revalidation process
• Committed and friendly consultants waiting for your call
Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support all Synergy Medicals nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
Apply now or for more information contact Sandrine on 01908 061082 or email email@example.com
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.