Band 6 End Of Life Nurse - Wimbledon
Service Care Health are looking for a Band 6 End of Life Clinical Nurse Lead in Wimbledon, London. This post is available to start as soon as possible, on a 2 month contract basis, however this may be extended.
•Candidate must be a registered general nurse with experience of working at Band 6 or above
•Must have end of life care provision experience and evidence of training in end of life / palliative care
•Candidate must have experience of working in the community
•At least 12 months previous NHS experience
•Hold an up to date NMC registration
•Hold a degree or equivalent in nursing
You will be working as part of the dementia and end of life care team in Wimbledon completing regular visits out in the community to patients homes/clinics.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for each referral!!
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided