Band 6 Paediatric Nurse - Walthamstow, London
Service Care Health are currently looking for a Band 6 Community Paediatric Nurse Walthamstow, London. This post is available to start as soon as possible until the end of December on a full-time basis.
You must have at least 12 months previous NHS nursing experience, hold a degree or equivalent in nursing and have an up to date NMC pin.
Responsibilities: to provide out of hospital, nursing care for children within the community setting.
Skills: qualified Paediatric Nurse with experience of working with sick children and those with long term conditions, experience of providing care in the community setting.
Must be a car driver.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at email@example.com.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided