Band 6 Physiotherapist - Southend
Service Care Health are looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work in Southend. This post is available to start on the 3rd of October on a 2 month long contract, however extensions may be possible.
Your role will require you to work for the rehab inpatients emergency pathway team or on the medical wards. This role is available on a full time basis, Monday - Friday.
In order to apply for this post you must:
•Have at least 12 months previous NHS experience
•Hold an up to date HCPC registration
•Have a degree or equivalent in physiotherapy
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for each referral!!
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at email@example.com.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided