Band 6 RGN - Brentwood, Essex
Service Care Health are currently looking for a Band 6 RGN to work in Brentwood, Essex. This post is available to start ASAP, on a full-time basis.
You must have at least 12 months previous NHS experience, hold a degree or equivalent in nursing and have an up to date NMC pin.
You will be working as part of the Haematology unit in a Hospital setting.
Responsibilities: Trained Nurse to support the Haematology day unit in delivering Iv therapies, DVT assessments, therapeutic Venesection, IV iron Infusions, Blood Transfusions and anticoagulant therapies.
Skills: Essential Criteria: Blood transfusion competencies must be up to date, cannulation, venepuncture, IV drug administration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at email@example.com.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided