We have a large number of RMN Nurse positions available all across Norfolk and Norwich
Paying great rates subject to the type of shift covered.
Who we work with:
* Walk In Centres
* Out of hours
Due to high demand we receive rotas upto 3 months in advance. If you are looking to register then please do get in touch with us today!
Offering £250 referral bonus or a Mini IPAD (T&C apply)
* Work autonomously and be accountable for his/her own professional actions
* Undertake clinical nursing practice at an advanced level using expert knowledge and clinical skills to deliver holistic care to people accessing primary care services.
* Assess undifferentiated patients with a range of acute, non-acute and chronic medical conditions. Take history, make appropriate physical examinations, formulate differential diagnoses and carry through management treatment plans ensuring relevant follow up.
* Discuss with registered GP and, where appropriate, make referrals to other health professionals in primary and secondary care.
* Undertake home visits as assessed by GP, Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse, and acute visits for certain medical emergencies. Arrange hospital admission for appropriate cases.
* Undertake telephone triage work and telephone advice calls.
* Prescribe medication as appropriate under the extended nurse prescribing scheme
* Prescribe medication as necessary under the supplementary prescribing scheme in partnership with the GP for areas of chronic disease and long term health needs. This will include prescribing for areas such as asthma, diabetes, chronic obstructive airways disease, coronary heart disease, hypertension, anticoagulation and HRT. This list is not exhaustive and may be expanded with regard to patient needs and clinical experience.
* Maintain accurate record keeping. Undertake regular medication reviews and medicines management request and interpret tests appropriate to patient's needs.