Band 6 Staff Nurse - Rehabilitation Centre
Health Recruit Network
£26,000.00 - £32,000.00 /Year
Band 5 and Band 6 Staff Nurse (RGN,RMN,RNLD) required in Surrey in a Rehabilitation in the Banstead area centre working with younger adults who have acquired brain injury`s.
Job Ref: JB10147
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN) (RMN) (RNLD)
Hours: Flexible working - long or short shifts available!
Groups: Adolescents, Adults
Care: Brain Injuries, Spinal Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Respite Care, Rehabilitation, Neurology
Salary:Band 5 & Band 6 positions available
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Staff Nurse (RGN,RMN,RNLD) in a Rehabilitation centre that is also a registered college.
The centre offers opportunities for the clients to gain qualifications in basic skills such as literacy, numeracy, ICT, sports leadership and personal life skills.
The Centre have fantastic recreational and leisure facilities such as a music room, a radio station room and an art studio. They offer daily activities for clients including swimming, trampolining and gardening. Creative events are organised throughout the year. These include an annual pantomime, talent show, and multi-cultural day.
Benefits for the Staff Nurse (RGN,RMN,RNLD) role:
• Paid breaks
• NHS Banding wage structure
• NHS Pension
• Free Parking
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants.
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Training and Career Development for the Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Catheter training, venepuncture training.
The successful Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about brain injury care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity.