Our mission is to deliver world class care and expertise in our clinical services, underpinned by world class teaching and research and we will continue to measure our progress against our five governing objectives: excellent outcomes, excellent patient and staff experience, excellent value for taxpayers’ money, being safe and meeting our external duties, and building a strong organisation.
As part of the application process you will be asked to answer number of questions regarding World Class Care Values. In order to watch a video with the values, please visit our trust's website.
This is an exciting time to be working at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation one of the biggest NHS Trusts in the UK, delivering care to more than 16 million people a year through our three main hospitals: Barnet, Chase Farm and Royal Free.
We are looking for a motivated person who has a keen interest in leadership to join the team as a ward manager on 10N. 10N is a 32 bedded Elderly Care. A team of nurses which including band 5 and 6, will support you to deliver world class care. You will be given support and development to support you in your role. If you are passionate about patients receiving evidenced based care resulting in a positive experience. If you are interested in leading a team to support these outcomes then come and take a look.
The successful candidate is required to be able demonstrate the Trust values, the responsibilities of the job description and person specification. In particular you should have proven experience of working in an acute ward setting with experience at band 6.
If you believe you meet the criteria of the person specification and would like to join the Royal Free at this time, we would be interested in receiving your application.
To find out more about working at the Royal Free please visit our website.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Stacey Hood Matron:
( Email address removed )
1. Please ensure you check your emails regularly as this is how we will communicate with you throughout the recruitment process.
2. Due to the high volumes of applications we receive for certain posts, we reserve the right to close any adverts before the published closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications.
3. Our Job Descriptions and Person Specifications outline both the details of the roles we are seeking to fill, together with the knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications required. Only those applicants who clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirements of the Person Specification will be shortlisted for this post.
4. Do not delete the job from your account until you are certain you have not been shortlisted as this will prevent you from accessing any messages or important documents you may need to download. As a guide interviews should usually take place within 3 weeks of the closing date.
5. Please provide email addresses for your referees where possible.
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust uses identification scanning technology to confirm the authenticity of key documents such as Passports, Driving Licences etc. It is a condition of appointment that all prospective employees of Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust have their original documents verified using this technology.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see applying from overseas.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.