The Spire Regency Hospital Physiotherapy department is looking for a dynamic and passionate physiotherapist to join their team of Bank physiotherapists.
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the outpatient/inpatient department.
- To develop an excellent working relationship with onsite consultants to ensure the highest quality of patient care throughout the care pathway from surgery to end stage rehabilitation.
- To treat a variety of patients from post-operative inpatients to private outpatients with links to local sports clubs.
- Essential qualifications & training: Degree in BSc Hons Physiotherapy, Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and Member of the Healthcare Professions Council.
- Desirable experience: Post-operative orthopaedic experience
- Essential behaviours: Caring for others, team working, flexible and adaptable, initiative and ownership, pride and enthusiasm.
Spire Healthcare’s mission is to bring together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care. We constantly invest in our people, facilities and equipment to ensure our patients receive a high standard of care.