Are you caring, dedicated and empathetic with a genuine passion for working with the elderly?
We are seeking reliable and committed individuals with excellent communication skills to join our team in providing first class care for our elderly residents at our prestigious Nursing Home, Amesbury Abbey.
· 8am to 2pm
· 2pm to 9pm
· 8.30pm to 8am
Rate of pay is from £7.40 - £8.60 per hour dependant on qualifications and day of the week.
You will have an NVQ2 or NVQ3 or diploma in Health and Social Care, however full training will be provided. If you are reliable, flexible, organised and positive, then we want to hear from you!
What we can
• A competitive salary.
• 20 days paid holiday, plus statutory days.
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development.
• The benefits of working for a family run business where your contribution is truly valued.
• A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
• Free parking and subsidised meals.
Closing Date for CVs and Applications - 8th November 2016
We reserve the right to close adverts before the published closing date due to high volumes of applications received or extenuating circumstances. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from your submitting your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.