The job role is to assist the multi-disciplinary team to provide exemplary patient care and examination, working within set protocols within the diagnostic imaging department.
The job entails working closely with Patients, Radiographers and Radiologist. The varied working environment covers ultrasound, screening lab, General x-ray and MRI rooms. The role also involved the use of several IT systems.
- Computer Literate
- GCSE in English and Maths
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Previous experience within the healthcare setting
- Pervious working within a multi-disciplinary team
Spire Healthcare’s mission is to bring together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care. We constantly invest in our people, facilities and equipment to ensure our patients receive a high standard of care.