We are currently looking for bank Physiotherapists to cover the following:-
- 1-2 days out-patient physiotherapy clinics
- On-call and weekend shifts for our In-patients
- Occasional In-patient cover for annual leave and busy periods
The role will involve delivering an excellent standard of assessment and treatment for a diverse caseload, predominantly orthopaedic but to include general surgical, gynae and respiratory patients. You will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills towards all key stakeholders including patients, consultants and colleagues. You will show effective time management and flexibility in a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Skills required include:
- BSc hons or equivalent in Physiotherapy.
- HCPC Registration.
- Previous Out-patient/In-patient experience essential.
Candidates applying from outside the EU and EEA should satisfy themselves that they can fulfil the immigration requirements of the UK Border Agency before applying for Spire vacancies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to develop good working relationships.
- To be computer literate with organisational and time management skills and an acute attention to detail.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
Spire Healthcare’s mission is to bring together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care. We constantly invest in our people, facilities and equipment to ensure our patients receive a high standard of care.