Barts Heart Centre - Staff Nurses
Synergy Medical is working in partnership with Barts Heart Centre and we are excited to be hosting interviews for Band 5 Staff Nurses.
Barts Heart Centre is looking for Nurses for Critical Care, Theatre, Cardiology, Surgery, Oncology and Respiratory!
Barts Heart Centre is established at St. Bartholomew's Hospital, part of the Barts Health NHS Foundation Trust, and located in the heart of the city of London, close to St. Paul's Cathedral.
Barts Health NHS Trust is the biggest cardiology and cardiosurgery unit in the UK and it will be Europe's largest specialised cardiovascular centre, covering a population of three million people across north and east London, west Essex and beyond. It will also create the world's biggest centre of excellence for adults with congenital heart disease. With state-of-the-art facilities, the centre will have 10 theatres, 10 catheter labs, 250 general cardiac beds and 58 critical care beds, and will perform more heart surgery, MRI and CT scans than any other centre in the world.
The Centre is also part of UCL Partners, the UK's largest academic health science network, and is aligned to a new joint cardiovascular institute run by Queen Mary's University London and UCL, creating a world leading platform for innovation.
• Standard working week of 37.5 hours, with flexible work timetable
• Band 5 salary (£26,209 - £34,154 including London allowance)
• Outstanding working environment with opportunity for professional development in your chosen speciality and continued education
• Holiday entitlements of 27 days per year plus 8 Bank Holidays
• Brilliant pension scheme
• Relocation allowance for the candidates coming from abroad
• First-class support from our dedicated team of International Recruitment Consultants who will offer you support through the Recruitment process
• Fantastic and reliable support offered in the interview preparation prior the interview date
Our dedicated Consultants at Synergy Medical have a strong reputation for providing excellent support to Nurses through the interview and recruitment process to ensure your journey is as smooth as possible.
Please apply with your CV and our team will contact you with more information about the opportunities available to you!
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.