We are seeking a Billings Project Manager on a fixed term contract (12-18 months) to support the Finance Department portion of our eHR (electronic Health Record) implementation. This position is based at our Support Office, Beaconsfield Buckinghamshire -in the heart of the Chiltern Valley yet commutable distance to central London.
There is a
small amount of travel required (approx
. This position will have a dotted-line reporting relationship into the Sunrise CareConnect project team based in Mclean, VA (US).
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for implementation of PointClickCare's Electronic Health Record (EHR) solution (core clinical, billing and medication administration) in our UK communities.
- Responsible for understanding the overall project plans for the successful implementation and completion of all rollout phases
- The position will be responsible for managing the work plan, producing status reports, identifying and managing issues and risks, regularly providing updates to the US-based Billing Program Manager
- Manage project activities from planning, to detailed solution design to pilot and full roll-out and implementation.
- Understand and analyse the current billing workflow and provide recommendations to improve business processes to take advantage of the new system.
- Manage the development and delivery of training events throughout the implementation of the project.
- Prepare agendas, status reports and late task reports for project team meetings
- Lead project team meetings and facilitate discussions
- Escalate to and collaborate with program manager on program issues and risks to identify solutions
- Facilitate effective communications among all team members and leadership to ensure comprehensive understanding of needs, expectations and requirements.
Relevant experience preferred in a business position with Accounts Receivable responsibilities such as monthly invoicing to customers, customer account maintenance, cash receipts processing, Billing customer service
- Proven track record managing multiple projects in a medium to large organisation
- Implementing new business systems and related procedures
- Facilitating training sessions to introduce new systems and procedures
- Experience using technology as a learning vehicle
- Customer support and/or technical support experience is a plus
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- High level of comfort using Microsoft Office programs
- Experience in the health care field is a plus
- Must be able to handle multiple project tasks with various priorities and able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism.
- 28 days holiday
- Study support package
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers