Breast Care Specialist Nurse
Salary: £30,000-£39,000 (£15.38-£20 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic Breast Care Specialist Nurse to join a fantastic team on a growing Breast Care Unit at a very reputable private hospital in Essex. The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming and its Theatres are currently going through a refurbishment, meaning its facilities will be state of the art. The service boasts a fantastic reputation for outstanding patient care. The hospital is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Essex. This is an exciting time to join the team and be part of the expansion and development of the service.
What you’ll be doing
- As Breast Care Specialist Nurse you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care.
- As Breast Care Specialist Nurse you will liaise closely with the chemotherapy staff to support the breast care patients through their cancer journey.
- As Breast Care Specialist Nurse you will engage with Consultants and develop a good working relationship with them and their secretaries.
- As Breast Care Specialist Nurse you will take part in specialist clinics.
What you’ll need:
- As Breast Care Specialist Nurse you will have experience of Prosthetics & Lymphedema
- As Breast Care Specialist Nurse you will have knowledge of Breast reconstruction, tattooing and running support group
- As Breast Care Specialist Nurse you will be a registered Nurse with full NMC Registration
- You will have a BSc Hons : Degree
- You will have your ENB. 998 : Teaching & Assessing qualification.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services