Agincare was established in 1986 to offer a wide range of care and support services and is one of the fastest growing independent care providers in the UK. We aim at all times to provide high quality, flexible services that maximise independence and promote choice.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver, learn and excel in the following tasks:
- Be able to use MS office suite with confidence
- To answer the telephone, take and relay messages and direct calls to the appropriate person
- To open and distribute incoming mail, to prepare outgoing mail and be responsible for any posting required
- To maintain the office diary, scheduling applicant interviews, booking training and meetings
- Helping recruitment activity to drive the business forward
If you want to succeed in care we'd love to hear from you.
Please apply online today to start on your new career.
Derek Luckhurst (pictured above with CEO Raina Summerson) opened his first Care Home in 1986, from which Agincare was later formed. The Group has since grown to become one of the largest independent providers of Care across the UK.
The group is responsible for delivering major contracts for many large public sector organisations as well as delivering care services to a large and growing number of self-funding clients. The services the group provides for private and public sector clients include:
- Domiciliary Care
- Extra Care
- Dementia Care
- Live-in Care
- Care Homes
- Home Cuisine