Cardiac Interventional Physiologist
£31,000 - £36,000
We're looking to recruit a Cardiac Physiologist to join our Cardiac team in our hospital in Dorset.
We're all about recruiting great people, too nurturing, support and develop to provide the best possible care to our patients.
We have state of the art Interventional Cardiac Catheter Lab and recovery area, along with the expansion of the Cardiology outpatient services, so it is a great time to join the hospital.
About the role;
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake a range of non-invasive and invasive cardiac procedures. These will include
- Haemodynamic and ECG monitoring during coronary angiography and PCI
- Pressure wire assessment
- Intra-aortic balloon pump management
- Pacemaker implantation and follow up.
- Perform and report on exercise testing.
- Assist with the fitting of ambulatory ECG, including 24hr/7 day monitors and 24hr blood pressure monitors.
- In addition, they will ensure accurate clinical records are maintained in accordance with professional, statutory and organisational guidelines and provide clinical supervision in line with statutory requirements.
About the candidate:
The successful candidate will currently be registered with the RCCP as a Clinical Physiologist. They will hold a BTEC ONC and HNC Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement and / or BSc Clinical Science /Physiology or equivalent experience - as required for RCCP registration; they will also have a valid Immediate Life Support certificate.
It would be desirable that candidates had Accreditation with some of the relevant
- SCST - Society for Cardiological Science and Technology
- BPEG - British Pacing and Electrophysiology Group
- HRS - Heart Rhythm Society
- BSE - British Society of Echocardiography
On top of your salary you can enjoy the benefits of working with a close knit team with support training and development opportunities. You will also receive; free health screening, healthcare insurance, contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and much more.
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on 01489 774207 and or email Lydia.email@example.com