£45,000 depending on experience
We are looking for experienced Cardiac Physiologist looking to work for a company that prides themselves on providing modern and efficient healthcare services across the whole of the UK. If you're looking for a company that provides a clear pathway to senior and management roles, then this company is for you.
As a Cardiac Physiologist you will be working as part of an established Echotech division. They are a BSE accredited Echo department and pride themselves on the quality of care they deliver to their patients.
This role covers London and surrounding areas. This role will involve you to cover the full area but with a rota that usually sees them covering the clinics closest to you. (The company will review locations depending on where you will / willing to travel from/ too).
Your role will include;
- Specialising in Echocardiography
- Perform and report trans-thoracic echocardiograms
- Demonstrate awareness of current developments in clinical practice, and participate in training sessions including expansion of clinical skills as appropriate.
- Submit reports and archive study images in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Comply with the 'local' Health and Safety site rules (including for emergency procedures) and key corporate policies including information governance.
To apply for this role, you will need to be / have;
- BSE (British Society of Echocardiography) registered
- Up to date theoretical and practical knowledge of echocardiography
- RCCP (Registered Council for Clinical Physiologist) registered
- Experience working with a range of imaging equipment
- Valid full UK driving licence
- Flexibility to work the shifts required & eligibility to drive in the UK
- Knowledge of quality issues and clinical governance
- Current experience of working within a hospital or mobile environment
On top of your salary you will also have access to the following benefits;
- 27 days' holiday plus BH
- Annual Salary review in line with your appraisal
- Car Allowances/Company cars (for mobile roles)
- Private Health care scheme
- Dental Cover
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical Illness cover - 3 x basic salary
- Pension scheme
- Training and Development opportunities with clear pathways and progression to senior clinical roles and management roles
- Overtime (paid at time and a third)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on 01489 774207 and or email Lydia.email@example.com