South (IOW, Southampton, Portsmouth, West Sussex, Oxfordshire)
£45,000 depending on experience
We are looking for experienced Cardiac Physiologist looking to work for a company that prides themselves on providing modern and efficient healthcare services across the whole of the UK. If you're looking for a company that provides a clear pathway to senior and management roles, then this company is for you.
As a Cardiac Physiologist you will be working as part of an established Echotech division. They are a BSE accredited Echo department and pride themselves on the quality of care they deliver to their patients.
This role covers; IOW, Southampton, Portsmouth, West Sussex, Oxfordshire. The company will review locations depending on where you will / willing to travel from/ too.
Your role will include;
- Specialising in Echocardiography
- Perform and report trans-thoracic echocardiograms
- Demonstrate awareness of current developments in clinical practice, and participate in training sessions including expansion of clinical skills as appropriate.
- Submit reports and archive study images in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Comply with the 'local' Health and Safety site rules (including for emergency procedures) and key corporate policies including information governance.
To apply for this role, you will need to be / have;
- BSE (British Society of Echocardiography) registered
- Up to date theoretical and practical knowledge of echocardiography
- RCCP (Registered Council for Clinical Physiologist) registered
- Experience working with a range of imaging equipment
- Valid full UK driving licence
- Flexibility to work the shifts required & eligibility to drive in the UK
- Knowledge of quality issues and clinical governance
- Current experience of working within a hospital or mobile environment
On top of your salary you will also have access to the following benefits;
- 27 days' holiday plus BH
- Annual Salary review in line with your appraisal
- Car Allowances/Company cars (for mobile roles)
- Private Health care scheme
- Dental Cover
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical Illness cover - 3 x basic salary
- Pension scheme
- Training and Development opportunities with clear pathways and progression to senior clinical roles and management roles
- Overtime (paid at time and a third)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on 01489 774207 and or email Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org