Currently recruiting across all areas: Wareham, Swanage, Wool, Bere Regis, Bovington, Sandford & Upton!
Earn up to £9.20 per hour plus a great range of staff benefits! (Must have own transport)
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference to their lives, this job could be perfect for you!
Care & Support Workers are at the absolute heart of what we do, delivering frontline care within our Care at Home service.
Working out in the community, our Care & Support Workers give care and support to elderly and/or vulnerable people who have difficulties with their daily activities, enabling them to live as independently as possible.
- Assisting and enabling
- Washing and dressing
- Taking food and refreshment
- Bed making
- Providing interest and activities to stimulate and engage the client
- Administering medication
- Contributing to record keeping
- DBS disclosure
- Have 2 suitable references (professional and/or educational)
- Be caring and friendly
- Have a valid driving licence and own vehicle
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a good standard of verbal and written English (or be prepared to further their English skills)
- Flexible working hours and shift patterns
- Competitive hourly rate
- Mileage allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Professional training and qualifications
- Induction training
- Staff benefits scheme: childcare benefits scheme, retail discounts vouchers, discounted holidays and travel insurance, hospital plan and more!
Altogether Care is all about getting to know you. We look out for each other as only a family can.
We are recognised by many local doctors and care professionals as one of the best care providers in Dorset and Somerset. Under the Altogether Care banner we provide a range of care services, including care in your own home (live-in care), respite care, residential care (with and without nursing care) and residential dementia care (with or without nursing).
Altogether Care is a friendly company with a relaxed but highly professional atmosphere where hard work and commitment are recognised and rewarded.
Whatever part of our business you are interested in joining; the support and opportunities you will enjoy in Altogether Care could change your life.